The T-Bell’s patented biomechanical design engages the correct muscles, promotes proper form, and protects the spine. By keeping the weight closer to the center of gravity, aligned with the spine and hips, the T-Bell strengthens the core and trunk muscles, keeps stress off spinal discs, and provides a solid base for a lift. This develops the posterior muscle chain (including the biceps femoris, gluteus maximus, erector spinae muscle group, trapezius, and posterior deltoids), building powerful strength and form.
- Saves money by replacing kettlebells, Olympic bars, hex bars, and more
- Provides a compact, lightweight design for easy use, storage, and travel
- Helps new lifters, regardless of age, safely progress to the standard barbell
- Patented and made in the USA
- High-grade aluminum (rust-proof) construction
- 400 lbs. tested lifting capacity
- Dimensions: 14" (H) x 12" (W)
- Weight: 6 lbs.
- Adjustable height handle slots
- Knurled handles for a safe, secure, and slip-free grip
- Includes cotter pin to prevent the handle from rotating (when necessary)
- Main shaft fits all olympic size weight plates (inside diameter 2") and weight clamps
- Custom keyway slots fit all resistance bands, allowing versatile use of bands and/or weight
- Order here and get FREE SHIPPING in the US–direct from the manufacturer